For the issuance of the permit, the following documents are required:
- ID card;
- up-to-date student card / ID or service card;
- a, ID card type photograph (only for permits valid for 6 months);
- the fee for issuing and / or endorsing the permit;
- conducting an orientation tour, only in the Central Unit.
For permits valid from 1 day to 1 month (inclusive) the photo is not required.
Users belonging to certain socio-professional categories must present other documents:
- PhD students – doctoral student card or proof of doctoral enrollment;
- High school students – the targeted notebook;
- The unemployed – unemployment card;
- Retirees – pension slip;
- Proof for free users: students with social scholarships, Olympic students, foreign students included in educational programs, etc.
More details Here…