For the issuance of the permit, the following documents are required:

  • ID card;
  • up-to-date student card / ID or service card;
  • a, ID card type photograph (only for permits valid for 6 months);
  • the fee for issuing and / or endorsing the permit;
  • conducting an orientation tour, only in the Central Unit.

For permits valid from 1 day to 1 month (inclusive) the photo is not required.

Users belonging to certain socio-professional categories must present other documents:

  • PhD students – doctoral student card or proof of doctoral enrollment;
  • High school students – the targeted notebook;
  • The unemployed – unemployment card;
  • Retirees – pension slip;
  • Proof for free users: students with social scholarships, Olympic students, foreign students included in educational programs, etc.

More details Here…